Nate, Paavo and I started stripping the new car today. Removed the seats, carpet, lower dash, center console, door panels, rear deck, headliner, side windows, power window motor and controls, etc.
Also started stripping some of the exterior: Removed motorized headlights, AC compressor, condenser, vacuum cruise control system, etc. Already fabricated a bracket for the re-use of one of the throttle control wires and it will be ready to be installed tomorrow.
Since the AC compressor was removed, we went and picked up a new shorter belt that was needed, and also a replacement power steering belt.
Quite a bit of work completed today in the 6+ hours or so the 3 of us worked on it. A few pictures are below, and more are here.