Saturday, February 21, 2009

Work Day 9

Sorry... hectic past 1.5 weeks or so. This update is for last weekends work. Brick and I were working Autorama on the weekend, but the rest of the team was able to make some good progress. The new rear seal was installed... and the turned flywheel and new clutch kit was installed and transmission was put back in.

We finished hooking all the linkage, etc up after Tuesday nights meeting. However, while putting the axles back in, etc we noticed that there was quite a bit of play in the passenger side axle (bearing or seat, etc).

No comments:

Post a Comment